Survey app is missing – SharePoint 2013

One of our managers has reported an issue that he is not able to see the survey list as he wanted to create a survey for his internal team.  Strange one as this never happens and this list is usually present in the add-app list.

After analyzing all the things and checking every nook & corner of the site collection, I was able to found out the solution and believe me, it was so easy!

Here are the resolution steps:-
1.       Open the SharePoint 2013 site collection
2.       Site actions
3.       Site settings
4.       Site features
5.       Activate – “Team Collaboration List” feature
6.       That’s it- you will be able to see the survey app in the list section.

In the past, I have published one article with respect to “how to create a survey” – just for the reference:

If you have any queries/questions regarding the above mentioned information then please let me know. I would be more than happy to help you as well as resolves your issues, Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I have activated Team Collaboration list Feature but i Survey app is still missing.
    Could you please any one help me?

    Thanks and Regards,
    Digamber Hampa.
    Sr. Software Engineer.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is always appreciated!!!

Popular Posts